Friday 16 September 2011

"Smoothwolf"

Hi Everyone:


Thank you for stopping in and saying hello as always a warm  hello it return. It looks like we have had a reprieve on the pending winter again for the next several days. I have been puttering in the yard the past few days in cutoffs. Needless to say I have always been known as the last holdout anyway.


It has been a busy few weeks here getting this last book up and live on Amazon. Edit and re-edit again and again. This new Office/Mac program is wonderful as it has an option of a reader which has helped greatly. After a while the old eyes just get tired as well as the two fingers which I find catch fire on occasion. Well, they get warm anyway. I should learn to use the other fingers if I plan on being a writer. Hard to change an old dog and teach it new tricks I must admit.


This book is about the life of Wes Nickel a Blackfoot Indian lad who experienced some terrible pain and suffering as a child. We are able to follow him through life and see the healing and the growth he has been through. Several people whom I have allowed to proofed it for me have told of it bringing tears to their eyes and in some cases personal healing as well for past injustices against them. They have ben able to find forgiveness. If one finds peace then I have accomplished what I have been called to write.


I have already started on the sequel to "Smoothwolf" and anticipate it will be completed in a few months. You see Wes carries on offering all his life experience to the many who come int his life. 


For the time being this is offered in an ebook format but I do know Kindle has an App which you can download which allows you to read on your computer. I just received an email from a publisher here in Canada who is very interested in taking this book on and representing me. We are still working on some details so I will keep you posted.


Thank you, thank you all for your support and continued prayer as we move further into what I feel God is calling. He is an amazing God and God who will never leave or forsake us. Know that you are loved dearly by the Father and the many whom you touch daily with your love.


© All Rights Reserved 


His Peace and Blessings


http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005MSCGK2

No comments:

Post a Comment